Thank you for dropping onto this page!
Here at RETAS we welcome any ideas or help to raise funds. There are SO many different ways that you could get involved and raise funds for us from hosting a coffee morning, holding cake sales, to sponsoring a Birthday party or running a marathon.
Check out the list below for ideas or contact us with anything different that you would like to do. During COVID many fundraising activities were carried out by Zoom or Virtually so see some great ideas for Virtual Fundraising below too!
Our fundraising manager will be on hand to offer any advice and guide you to our Ethical Fundraising Policy and any forms or permissions that you might require.
No matter how small or large your idea, event or ambitions every penny you raise will go directly to providing vital services for our clients.
Ten Incredible Virtual Fundraising Ideas
During COVID-19, people turned to Zoom and livestreaming platforms to embarrass themselves for a good cause. They performed absurd acts in the name of kindness. They sang and they danced as though the screen protected them from the judgment of others. It did not, but they needn’t know that.
With virtual fundraising looking to become a huge part of the post-COVID-19 landscape, we thought it best to start with some brilliant virtual fundraising ideas.
1. The first idea is a virtual truth or dare game where participants choose a dare and donate to charity.
2. The second idea is hosting a virtual auction where unusual items or experiences can be sold, such as a 1:1 lesson in something you can do well.
3. The third idea is a virtual bingo night, where participants can donate to buy bingo cards.
4. The fourth idea is virtual karaoke, which can be held on a dedicated app or through Zoom, and participants can donate to sing a song of their choice.
5. The fifth idea is a virtual dance party where participants can donate to a charity of their choice.
6. The sixth idea is hosting a virtual gig with local artists performing in-person and livestreamed for virtual viewers.
8. The eighth idea is hosting a virtual trivia night, where participants can donate to compete for prizes.
9. The ninth idea is a virtual cooking class, where participants can donate to learn to cook a new dish.
10. Finally, the tenth idea is a virtual talent show, where participants can donate to showcase their talents, with judges and prizes for the winners.