We are looking to recruit 2 new trustees to the Board of Trustees for our busy organisation in the heart of Harehills.
RETAS provides Employment, Education and Training services for refugees and asylum seekers. We are committed to appointing a racially diverse Board and particularly welcome applications from people who:
- Have a commitment to improving the life chances of refugees and asylum seekers from diverse backgrounds
- Are from the Black and Asian community
- Are happy to share their own experience, skills and expertise in the development and success of RETAS
- Will work collaboratively in their role as trustee always taking decisions in the best interests of the charity
- Who are migrants or refugees with lived experience of the impact of immigration policy and practice
If you would like to find out more, an Information Pack is available which expands on the role and gives you some background information on our organisation. Website: www.retasleeds.org.uk where you can locate the Trustees Information Pack under ‘trustee-vacancies’. Please email a letter of application/interest to: